The Galanz 16-cu. ft. 3-door refrigerator is sure to keep all of your family's favorite foods fresh and organized. Fit everything from 12-inch pizzas to a full 20-lb turkey within your large-capacity freezer drawers. The frost-free design of the freezer compartments prevent frost build-up to protect your frozen foods and keeps the interior neat and clean. Easily adjust the temperature of your unit to suit your needs with electronic controls. Full-width shelves, half-width crisper drawers, built-in door racks make organization simple within your refrigerator. Our split glass shelves easily accommodate taller items. Bright interior LED lighting, grip handles, and premium glass shelves give this Galanz refrigerator the sleek finishes perfect for any home.
- 16-cu. ft. 3-door refrigerator
- Frost-free design prevents frost for simple upkeep
- Large-capacity pull-drawer freezer compartment
- Half-width crisper drawers are perfect for maintaining fruit and vegetable freshness
- Energy Star certified
- Electronic temperature controls are easy to use
- Half-door gallon bins provide simple organization for larger items
- Premium glass shelves easily wipe clean
- Split glass shelves provide storage space for taller items
- Full-width plastic drawers keep your freezer compartment organized
- Grip 3-piece handle design makes the refrigerator easy to open
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.