How do you make the great outdoors more refreshing than they already are" With the addition of this sleek Danby outdoor refrigerator, of course! Tested to operate in a tropical environment, this unit is made for durability in exterior conditions and functionality in entertaining atmospheres. This elegant compact refrigerator can easily fulfill your familys needs with its 3.3 cubic-feet (93 liters) of storage and cooling space. Featuring 4 rust-resistant castors for easy portability and waterproof electrical housing, this refrigerator is ready for fun in any weather. It features two full wire shelves for maximum storage versatility as well as another half shelf for additional items. Theres more than enough room for larger bottles and the spacious unit helps keep electricity bills in check with its Energy Star rating and state-of-the-art mechanical thermostat. Maintenance and cleaning are as simple as can be with the automatic defrost system and spotless-steel finish. The spotless-steel door, black cabinet, and integrated door handle provide a beautiful contemporary look and the smart scratch-resistant work-top is an ideal place to store accessories. It also comes with an efficient CanStor beverage dispenser and reliable interior light. This model is built for convenience as the reversible door hinge allows you to adjust it for either left or right-handed opening. This esteemed refrigerator also comes with a worry-free 12-month warranty on parts and labor.
- 3.3 cu.ft (93 L) Capacity Compact Refrigerator
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- 4 castors featuring stainless steel ball bearings for rust-resistance
- Tested for cooling capacity in a tropical environment (109F / 43C)
- Rated to IPX4 water ingress protection for safety
- Waterproof electrical housing
- UV protected plastics
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Automatic defrost
- 2 full width and 1 half - width adjustable wire shelves
- Integrated door shelving with tall bottle storage
- Mechanical thermostat
- CanStor beverage dispensing system
- Interior light
- Spotless steel door finish - looks identical to real stainless steel but without the smudging
Energy Star Rated:
3.3 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
3.3 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.